Salary: Competitive annual salary
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
The ideal person for this role will be someone with knowledge in AWS and/or Azure infrastructure, cloud systems, deployments and automation, who will work within our international development team.
What you’ll do:
- Managing the AWS/Azure/Google cloud production server for high-availability, high-load sites, working closely with the entire team to ensure all the releases
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS/Azure/Google cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Participating in requirements analysis and capacity sizing of the solutions
Experience & Skills:
- Have solid knowledge about AWS and/or Azure
- Are experienced working on high availability sites
- Have knowledge of installing and configuring software and data on VMs
- Have knowledge in the creation and use of VM images through to deployment of a VM and triage of issues in Cloud environments with the purpose of executing Disaster Recovery plans
- Have experience managing change to VMs and configurations including VM images and CI/CD pipelines as applicable
- Are familiar with Terraform, Ansible, Pulumi, Bicep or other infrastructure as code frameworks
- Speak English fluently (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Are experienced in Microservices infrastructure based on Kubernetes
- Knowledge in infrastructure monitoring, alerting and observability
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles
- Enjoy working closely with the development team to ensure that our products work at the highest standards of quality
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for technology
- Team player
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with team members
- Always seeking continuous improvement
- Problem solving oriented
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We believe in investing in our people. We provide training and offer opportunities to gain or update accreditations.
Flexible Compensation Plan
We offer a flexible compensation plan and let you choose what is best for you. Private medical insurance, restaurant & transportation credit card and training budget.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.