Salary: up to £60,000 per annum
Location: Farnborough / UK-Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our growing Operations Team.
DCSL GuideSmiths works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
What you’ll do:
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the production of the management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, and prepayments. This includes supporting the preparation of both the management packs and board packs.
- Supporting month-end reporting including profit and loss reporting and cashflow forecasting
- Oversee VAT returns with the Finance Analyst
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
- Conduct detailed analysis including variance analysis, sales, and margin analysis. Provide commentary and ensure any risks are highlighted and dealt with swiftly
- Alongside the Financial Controller act as a key finance business partner across the company ensuring they understand their budgets, and reporting duties and provide analysis to increase profits and mitigate risk
- Support the preparation of year end tasks such as financial statements
- Support the relationship with external auditors and advisors. Assist with the relationships with banks and HMRC
- Support the Finance Team to provide commercial solutions to business decisions that ensure profits and performance is maintained
- Support the integration of acquisitions including financial systems consolidation
- Cover for the Finance Analyst and AP / AR functions as required
- Continuously reviewing company internal controls and ensuring necessary improvements are implemented and rolled out across the organisation
- Keep up to date with regulations and laws which govern accounting procedures
Experience & Skills:
You may be a good fit if…
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Able to produce a full set of management accounts
- Strong excel skills are required at a minimum, intermediate level.
- Experience with systems upgrades/implementations would be a bonus
Candidates will need to work from our Head Office in Farnborough (Hampshire) around 3 days per week.
Our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a London office, 10-minutes walk from Waterloo station, and a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership