Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Location: Farnborough / UK-Remote
As a Financial Analyst at DCSL GuideSmiths, you will ensure the accurate recording and preparation of the Cash Book, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in accordance with business processes. To support the Financial Controller on preparation of the accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and statutory returns.
What you’ll do:
Your duties will include:
- Managing daily invoicing, pro-forma, sales receipts and updating the internal sales teams
- Perform credit checks, update credit insurance regularly
- Credit control – chasing outstanding debt via email and telephone
- Processing of supplier invoices and monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Daily bank and credit card reconciliations
- Management of all bank payments including foreign currency, dealing with foreign suppliers along with raising sales and purchase invoices
- Maintain an accurate monthly trial balance, along with preparing nominal ledger reconciliations and controls
- Perform accounting journal entries and control account reconciliations to ensure the financial software system is in balance
- Perform any reconciliations necessary between systems and/or different legal entities
- Prepare, calculate and process the monthly payroll and reporting. Produce P60, P45, P11D returns for review by Financial Controller
- Responsibility of company expenses
- Reviewing costs and overheads
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required by senior management
Experience & Skills:
What skills add value to your application?
- Recognised accounting qualification (AAT)
- Previous experience as Financial Manager or Finance Analyst
- Really strong Excel skills and database systems
- Previous experience of accounting systems essential, e.g. SAGE
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work to deadlines
Candidates will need to work from our Head Office in Farnborough (Hampshire) around 3 days per week.
Our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have London office, 10-minutes walk from Waterloo station, and a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership