Full Stack Engineer
Salary: Competitive annual salary
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
The ideal person for this role will be someone experienced in NodeJS and React with the willingness to participate in challenging projects, as well as being part of our business development goal of being the best international software boutique to work with.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the development team, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining a variety of bespoke software systems. You will:
- Develop mobile or web platforms by using the latest technologies (such as NodeJS, React, Redux..) and practices (DevOps, TDD)
- Develop Frontend (JSS/CSS) components form a reusable perspective
- Deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis using all tools aligned with CI/CD such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Work in high-performance projects for international clients
- Get familiar with unit, integration, and E2E test
- Be part of an agile team and collaborate with all your team members
- Be in charge of routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis and people that work with the Apps, will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices
Experience & Skills:
- Have solid knowledge of NodeJS, React and Docker
- Are experienced with Postgres
- Speak fluent English (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Enjoy working closely with the entire team to ensure that the site accomplishes the highest standards of quality
- Have experience working with modern libraries and frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Redis or similar
- Follow Agile/Scrum principles
What skills add value to your application?
- You are passionate about technology and coding
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with team members
- Always seeking for continuous improvement
- Problem solving
- Clients and results orientation
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We believe in investing in our people. We provide training and offer opportunities to gain or update accreditations.
Flexible Compensation Plan
We offer a flexible compensation plan and let you choose what is best for you. Private medical insurance, restaurant & transportation credit card and training budget.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.