Legacy Software Developer
Salary: up to 10,000 RON per month
Location: Romania, Bucharest
As a Software Developer at DCSL GuideSmiths, you will be exposed to interesting and varied projects, as well as continued opportunities for career development.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the legacy software development team, you will be involved in maintaining and enhancing a variety of bespoke software systems. Your duties will include:
- Developing high-quality bespoke software code
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients
Experience & Skills:
Your experience should include:
- HTML5, CSS3
- RDBMS such as SQL Server
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Experience with .NET frameworks (below)
.NET framework (<= v4.8) experience:
- ASP.NET Webforms and/or ASP.NET MVC5/WebAPI
- ADO.NET and ORMs such as Entity Framework 6
.NET Core framework experience:
- ASP.NET Core/WebAPI
- EF Core
Candidates will be based out of our Bucharest office, with part or full-time remote options.
Salary & Benefits:
We are offering between 5000 and 10,000 RON monthly (dependent) upon experience with an additional benefits package, including:
(plus Legal holidays)
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We offer opportunities to gain or update accreditation through our partnership with Microsoft, as well as training through a dedicated online learning platform.
Supporting the local community is important to us at DCSL GuideSmiths. We give our people an extra 1 day off per year to carry out charity work of their choosing.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.