Salary: Competitive annual salary
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
We are looking for a passionate Mobile Developer experienced in React Native and/or Swift and/or Kotlin and/or Flutter. Willingness to participate in challenging projects is essential as well as being part of our Business development goal based on being the best international software company to work with.
What you’ll do:
- Work with UI Greenfield development consuming REST APIs
- Accommodate mobile platforms working with React Native, Swift, Android or Flutter
- Develop IOS and/or Android mobile Apps
- Develop mobile or web platforms by using trending frontend technologies
- Use all tools aligned with CI/CD such as AppCenter or Testflight
- Design and develop unit and e2e tests
Experience & Skills:
You may be a good fit if you:
- Speak English fluently (Provable minimum C1) as we work with international clients
- Have knowledge in at least one of the following technologies React Native/ Swift/ Android or Flutter
- Are experienced in developing engaging user interfaces
- Enjoy working closely with the entire team to ensure that the work attains the highest standards of quality
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for data, know how to extract meaning from it and how to visualise it in a simple yet compelling manner
- Able to work remotely within an international team
- A team player
- Proactive and an excellent communicator
- Always seeking for continuous improvement
- A problem-solver
- Clients and results orientated
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We believe in investing in our people. We provide training and offer opportunities to gain or update accreditations.
Flexible Compensation Plan
We offer a flexible compensation plan and let you choose what is best for you. Private medical insurance, restaurant & transportation credit card and training budget.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.