Salary: Competitive annual salary
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
We are looking for someone who is able to build software using languages and technologies in the .NET framework and .NET Core framework and is fluent in English, as we work with international clients.
What you’ll do:
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
- You will oversee routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
Experience & Skills:
As we are hiring for several roles with different seniority levels (mid and / or senior), if you have more than 3 years of professional experience, this is your opportunity to apply!
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP .NET and ASP .NET Core framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) and microservices architecture
- The ability to speak fluent English (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Experience working within a team to ensure the highest standards of quality
- Experience in Agile / Scrum principles
What skills add value to your application?
- You are familiar with UWP
- You are a team player
- You are proactive and an excellent communicator
- You seek for continuous improvement
- You have good problem-solving skills
- You are client and result orientated
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We believe in investing in our people. We provide training and offer opportunities to gain or update accreditations.
Flexible Compensation Plan
We offer a flexible compensation plan and let you choose what is best for you. Private medical insurance, restaurant & transportation credit card and training budget.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.