Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Location: London / Farnborough / Manchester / UK-Remote
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. We work with many well-known household names and have over two decades of successful projects. Our award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating internal resources and clients for predictable, transparent execution of projects
- Planning and managing in accordance with the DCSL GuideSmiths process
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Managing changes via Agile/SCRUM
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Reporting on project progress, offering viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Managing the relationship with the clients and the DCSL GuideSmiths team
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Developing project scopes and objectives involving all relevant parties, ensuring technical feasibility
- Analysing and documenting project risks and issues, tracking them to closure
- Evaluating and assessing result of project
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven working experience with Agile Development/ Scrum
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent customer management skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects
- Proven leadership skills
Education & Experience:
- Project Management qualification (ideally PMP) or equivalent such as PRINCE2 is desirable, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management
Candidates have the option to work in either our Central London or Farnborough office, with flexible remote options.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We offer opportunities to gain or update accreditation through our partnership with Microsoft, as well as training through a dedicated online learning platform.
Supporting the local community is important to us at DCSL GuideSmiths. We give our people an extra 1 day off per year to carry out charity work of their choosing.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.