Salary: between 3,000 and 8,000 RON per month
Location: Bucharest, Romania
At DCSL GuideSmiths Romania, your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure the high quality of our applications, to further cement our position in the market as a quality software developer.
What you’ll do:
As a QA Analyst at DCSL Guidesmiths, you will be:
- Working as part of an agile project delivery team to ensure that developed functionality satisfies user stories
- Working with the Solution Architect to understand the user’s requirements, and in some cases defining acceptance criteria for PBIs
- Creating Test Suites with Azure DevOps TestPlan application, to fully exercise the system and revising these as user stories evolve and requirements change
- Communicating issues found to development team and recording issues with clear reproduction steps in Azure DevOps
- Retesting and confirming that fixes satisfy acceptance criteria
- Creating a regression test suite once features have been fully tested
- Implementing automated regression tests where appropriate
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Supporting client testing (UAT), liaising with the client and the development team
- Responding to “bugs” identified by the customer (i.e. reproduction tests, etc.)
Experience & skills:
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience testing web applications, preferably modern HTML5/SPA web applications backed with restful APIs
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences (you’ll be dealing with developers, project management and stakeholders)
- Experience working in an Agile Team
What skills add value to your application?
- Experience of Mobile Application Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Use of Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Use of Device Farms such as BrowserStack
- Knowledge of Selenium or other test automation tools
- Load testing
Candidates will be based out of our Bucharest office, with part or full-time remote options.
Salary & Benefits:
We are offering between 3,000 and 8,000 RON monthly (dependent upon experience) with an additional benefits package, including:
(plus Legal holidays)
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We offer opportunities to gain or update accreditation through our partnership with Microsoft, as well as training through a dedicated online learning platform.
Supporting the local community is important to us at DCSL GuideSmiths. We give our people an extra 1 day off per year to carry out charity work of their choosing.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.