Senior Software Developer
Salary: up to £63,000 per annum
Location: London / Farnborough / Manchester / UK-Remote
As a Senior Software Developer at DCSL GuideSmiths, you will be exposed to new tech, interesting and varied projects, as well as continued opportunities for career development.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining a variety of bespoke software systems. Your duties will include:
- Developing high-quality bespoke software code
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients
Experience & Skills:
- .NET programming experience
- HTML5, CSS3
- RDBMS such as SQL Server and ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques
- TDD/BDD practices or similar
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
Candidates have the option to work in either our Central London or Farnborough office, with part or full-time remote options.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £63,000 (dependent on experience) with an additional benefits package, including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership