Cloud Service Desk Operator
Salary: Competitive annual salary
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
The ideal person for this role will be someone experienced in Cloud infrastructure and IT support.
What you’ll do:
- Helping our clients solve their problems
- Keeping our products running without issues
- Helping triage and correctly assigning issues raised by our clients
- Identifying and solving infrastructure and software issues
- Working with the Delivery and Architecture teams
Experience & Skills:
- Have solid knowledge about AWS
- Have experience working with Zendesk
- Are experienced in Cloud Infrastructure Support
- Speak English fluently (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Enjoy working closely with the development team to ensure that our products work at the highest standards of quality
- Know your way around Bash, PowerShell or other scripting languages
What skills add value to your application?
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with team members
- Always seeking for continuous improvement
- Problem solving
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Why Join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We believe in investing in our people. We provide training and offer opportunities to gain or update accreditations.
Flexible Compensation Plan
We offer a flexible compensation plan and let you choose what is best for you. Private medical insurance, restaurant & transportation credit card and training budget.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.