Salary: up to £60,000 per annum
Location: London / Farnborough / Manchester / UK-Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Manager to join our newly formed Support Team.
We are looking for an experienced Support Manager to run and lead a team maintaining multiple complex software systems. This will comprise of direct line management and supervisory support for both technical and non-technical positions.
What you’ll do:
- Line Management of Support Engineers
- Calling the customer each month to go through the priority order of tickets and to see if there is anything outstanding
- Working with the Support Engineers to ensure Azure DevOps is up-to-date
- Run a daily SCRUM with the Support Team
- Have a mid-month catch-up with the customers to see how things are going (will become an Account Management task when that team has grown enough)
- Monitoring SLAs
- Using reports to monitor age of tickets, health of systems, etc.
- Reporting up to the Operations Leadership Team on issues to be aware of
- Ensuring customers are made aware in advance of going into overage
- Ensuring Support Team members’ timesheets are updated regularly to ensure we do not accidentally spend too much time on a customer/project before notifying/confirming with the customer
- Be the gatekeeper of projects moving into the Support Team
- Weekly meeting with Account Management to share knowledge
- Monitoring systems to check for potential issues
Experience and Skills:
You may be a good fit if you:
- Understand software development cycle
- Have previous experience of managing support desks or development teams
- Hold an ITIL Certification
- Have a Dev ops approach to delivery
Candidates will be employed on a fully remote basis, however, will be able to work from our Central London or Farnborough office should they choose.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership