Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Location: London / Farnborough / Manchester / UK-Remote
You will be responsible for the design and development of digital products such as website and mobile apps, whilst ensuring that the user experience is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Development team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
What you’ll do:
Your core tasks will include:
- Presenting the DCSL GuideSmiths UX process to our clients (which follows standard UX principles)
- Speaking with clients and gathering requirements for the graphic design and theming for web and mobile applications
- Developing responsive web and mobile applications
- Graphically designing web and mobile applications, using tools such as Adobe XD
- Working collaboratively with clients to create multiple design iterations
Experience & Skills:
Successful applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with responsive and mobile UX
- Ability to code with HTML5 and CSS to implement the designs into modern, responsive web applications
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of key prototyping tool, such as Axure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates have the option to work in either our Central London or Farnborough office, with part or full-time remote options.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Center in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary of up to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience), with additional benefits including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership
Why join DCSL GuideSmiths?
Work on a Variety of Projects
We offer the opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
Learning & Development
We offer opportunities to gain or update accreditation through our partnership with Microsoft, as well as training through a dedicated online learning platform.
Supporting the local community is important to us at DCSL GuideSmiths. We give our people an extra 1 day off per year to carry out charity work of their choosing.
Our people know the kind of skills and personalities that make people fit in here. Refer your peers through our referral reward scheme.