When you need specific expertise and experience, finding the right people can be a challenge – but it doesn’t have to be.
Does your business need a temporary talent injection, or perhaps a longer-term technical partnership with trusted, experienced and talented software engineers? Whatever the circumstances, we can provide expertise at the right time, with the skills you need for a successful digital outcome.
DCSL GuideSmiths Team Augmentation Services
One of the biggest challenges in the world of software development is recruitment. Finding the right candidates, with enough experience and skills at the right price, at the right time, can be extremely costly and time consuming. For this reason, many businesses are now turning to on-demand team augmentation resources to help build their workforce.
Our clients use DCSL GuideSmiths’ Team Augmentation services to:
- Save time and money by speeding up the process from search to induction;
- Improve the level of overall quality;
- Gain complete flexibility with the option to scale the team up and down;
- Maintain the control of the project while still getting the benefit of external teams.
Talented staff on demand
DCSL GuideSmiths can supplement in-house teams with skilled individuals. We can provide an experienced workforce on demand for a wide range of programming languages and frameworks. We also offer QA Testers, including Test Automation specialists.
With our Augmented Team services you get:
- Day rate discounts at a sliding scale based on contract length;
- Qualified staff based at our high-tech development centres in the UK and mainland Europe;
- Flexible management options: individuals working under your own management, or fully managed teams – or a combination of both;
- Team members fully versed in using the Agile Scrum methodology.
DCSL GuideSmiths’ Team Augmentation service allows clients to enhance in-house teams with experts, without inflated recruitment costs and onerous employment procedures. Team members at DCSL GuideSmiths are trained to integrate seamlessly with you, and will efficiently align with your goals with DCSL GuideSmiths’ value-driven approach of delivering high quality code, on an agreed schedule, collaborating with DCSL GuideSmiths’ own team members (where appropriate) to solve problems quickly and pragmatically. We are open, honest & transparent and strive to live in our clients’ shoes. This means augmented teams work as a cohesive unit with a focus on efficient delivery and unmatched quality.
Working with DCSL GuideSmiths
DCSL GuideSmiths’ services brings its clients the best possible value when they need it, at a predictable cost. Our contracts start at a one-month commitment and can be scaled up to suit the needs of a client as they change over time. We understand the importance of flexibility in development projects and work with our clients to devise a plan that works for their specific augmented team requirements.